Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2005/09/13 23:39:14 UTC

lock directory system property is read too early!

Hi,

I am facing the problem that the system property LOCK_DIR in
FSDirectory seems to be loaded too early, that is, at classloading
time, whereas I am setting this property myself later...

Dare I request that its initialization is done lazily ?

thanks

paul

Re: lock directory system property is read too early!

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

The code in SVN has already been changed and the use of system
properties has been deprecated.

Otis