Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by lixiuquan <li...@dlhzxt.cn> on 2017/07/31 08:04:43 UTC

CHS Support?

Hi pdfbox:

              I wanna know whether pdfbox2.0 support Chinese Simple font,
input from and output to pdf. I need to implement a pdf compared API, which
read two pdf files and output another two same files, the output files have
differences hightlighted.

Any suggestion for me? The pdf API is too huge and complex to me.

Best Regards

Dalian HZXT

      LiXiuquan.

Re: CHS Support?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Yes it does support Chinese fonts. But highlighting differences might be
very complex. PDF isn't just text, it is also images and vector graphics.

Tilman