Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ilan Azbel <il...@mdio.net> on 2003/04/16 14:27:06 UTC

Adding javascript to the head tag

Hello, I need to add some javascript to the head tag of all the pages in my
site. Also, there are certain pages in my site that need other javascript
added to them. I cannot seem to find where to edit what is placed in the
head tag of a page. Also, (this may or may not be the correct place to ask)
is there some type of command I can use in my Velocity templates that can
allow me to add stuff into the head tag?

Ilan

RE: Adding javascript to the head tag

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
TemplatePageAttributes ($page) has a setScript() method which will allow
you to add a reference to javascript files.  Although the name starts
with 'set', it is really and 'add' type method.  You can add multiple
references javascript files this way.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com