Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ed banfa <e_...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/10 15:10:42 UTC

Tomcat and IIS

Hi all,

please I hear you can run  tomcat on iis, but that one needs a couple of dll's can any one tell where i can get these dynamic link libraries and how to install them,

i have a  couple of web apps that i have tested and tried on other servlet/jsp enable servers now the problem is how to mIgrate them to my clients IIS

Scenario: run jsp and servlets on  IIS 5.0 on win2000 OS

thanks in advance

yours

Edward Banfa

Afrione Nigeria Ltd

RE: Tomcat and IIS

Posted by Andrew <an...@attbi.com>.
Instructions and files can be located here.

http://www.getnet.net/~rbarr/TomcatOnIIS/default.htm

- Andrew