Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/06 05:05:17 UTC

Windows Guest vm takes diff. IP

Hi,

I have configured CS 4.0.2 with vmware in advance networking mode.
I am facing this problem with only Windows guest vm. Linux gueust as
working fine.

While deploying Windows 7 guest vm cloudstsck assigning ip from guest ip
range.but guest vm actually takes different ip than what is shown under
'NICs' tab.

need your help on this.

Regards,
Tejas