Posted to user@avro.apache.org by 幻 <yg...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 06:19:33 UTC

Is there any class implemented WritableComparable in Avro?

Hi,guys! I'm now trying to use Avro in Hive.Has anyone done this before?
AvroWarpper has not implemented the WritableComparable.Thanks!

Re: Is there any class implemented WritableComparable in Avro?

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
Hi 幻,
   We've recently released haivvreo, a serde for working Avro in Hive.
 You may wish to take a look and see if it meets your needs:
https://github.com/jghoman/haivvreo

-Jakob
Apache Hadoop at LinkedIn