Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/30 23:04:09 UTC

Re: Bumping version for trunk

Hi,

I talked to Jeremy and I'll take over this task.

There will be two items:

1) Update pom/parent/pom.xml to be a newer version as "2-incubator-SNAPSHOT"
to reflect two changes made in the file:

    a) Add http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository (as the Axis2 team now uses
it to publish SNAPSHOT versions)
    b) Add http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository as a
plugin repository so that SDO plugin can be used by SCA

This version will be tagged so that the M2 branch can reference the new
version to get the fixes. (We need to vote and publish it again).

2) Bump the version from "1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT" to
"1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT".

This will affect SDO and DAS. SDO and DAS foloks, please let me know if
you're OK with this proposal. If yes, I can do it in one batch with SCA.

I have finished the changes locally in my workspace and the build is
verified successfully.

If there's no objections, I'll commit the changes into SVN trunk soon so
that we can isolate the M2 and trunk.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.