Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "thomas.hill" <th...@gmx.de> on 2014/03/28 08:30:32 UTC

Re: Broken Compatibility issue with ParameterNameAware when upgrading

Hello,

i have the same problem.
Since version 2.3.16 (and 2.3.16.1 too) a lot of my parameters will not
accepted.
I have a lot of paramNames with a dot in name like "session.bean.firstname"
and this doesnt work.
It seams so, that the ParametersInterceptor split these paramNames in
"session", "bean" and "firstname".

Is this a bug or a feature?
There are any restrictions for param names (no using of dots)?

regards,
Thomas

Re: Broken Compatibility issue with ParameterNameAware when upgrading

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Yes, hope in next week ;-)

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Have you followed the link of the issue? From what version do you
migrate to 2.3.16?