Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Corbin <dc...@machturtle.com> on 2000/12/29 20:13:43 UTC

JUnit, Formatter

Without writing my own Junit Formatter implementation, is there a way to
have a single JUnit task simply report a total number of tests passed,
and nothing else (assuming now failures/errors)?

Thanks.
--
David Corbin
Mach Turtle Technologies, Inc.

Re: JUnit, Formatter

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@imediation.com>.
> Without writing my own Junit Formatter implementation, is there a way to
> have a single JUnit task simply report a total number of tests passed,
> and nothing else (assuming now failures/errors)?

If I understand correctly your statement, As of now: no.
You can only have the report per test.

--
Stéphane Bailliez
Software Engineer, Paris - France