Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/11/04 01:57:04 UTC

Two backport issues pending for 0.98.16

Please have a look at HBASE-14611 and HBASE-14738 if you get a chance.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Two backport issues pending for 0.98.16

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Sounds reasonable.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
And mine.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick and Jon.

Going forward I will auto-commit backports issues (done whenever simple cherry picks don't apply) to 0.98 if unable to attract a review after one week. Thanks a lot! 0.98 will probably be in long term maintenance for at least all of next year. This will help me produce timely releases including changes that will improve the experience of users still on that version.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: Two backport issues pending for 0.98.16

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy