Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/12/30 14:32:41 UTC

Re: Is there a MyFaces-2.0 milestone release?

Hello Mark,

there is already one alpha release out. I saw in the OWB poms, you
found that :-)
Please note, that in January there will be another alpha (or beta)
release of MyFaces 2

-Matthias

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Martin Marinschek
<mm...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I believe there are discussions to do an alpha release rather sooner
> than later, I hope that in November something should be out.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 10/27/09, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is there a milestone release of the JSR-314 MyFaces-2.0 somewhere on a maven
>> repo?
>>
>> If not, would you mind to create one in the foreseeable future?
>>
>> I'm asking this, because we (Apache OpenWebBeans) like to use MyFaces for
>> our JSF2 samples, but we'd need a non-snapshot release for our M4 release.
>>
>> txs and LieGrue,
>> strub
>>

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Is there a MyFaces-2.0 milestone release?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
gr8

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
gr8