Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jalal udeen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 10:00:18 UTC

form is not getting submitted

hi
             im creating a application  for online test so i have used a
link to submit  using java script "document.forms[0].submit();"
but  some time this is not getting submitted im last moment can u give me
idea for this . if i click again it gets submitted or if there is any time
difference also  its not getting submitted  pls

thanks
jalal

Re: form is not getting submitted

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Is there any particular reason your doing the submit via Javascript?  If
not, I'd suggest using a plain old submit button and see if you still
have the problem.  If you do have a reason for doing it this way, try
giving the form an id and submit it via
document.getElementById("xxx").submit() ... I don't have any reason to
believe this would work any better, but I've seen stranger things :)

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect