Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/14 15:26:01 UTC

windows binaries thread from users@

Had a confused user on users@.

Noticed two things.

* The download page should say "source" not "Unix source"
** maybe a note telling people that we don't (ncessarily?) produce
"windows source" packages anymore

* pub/httpd/binaries/win32/README should have a blurb at the top that
these are contributed binaries and not part of every release.

Any objections / anyone want first crack at either?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: windows binaries thread from users@

Posted by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com>.
I think in pub/httpd/binaries/win32/README could be a link to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/platform/windows.html cause there
are the links for Windows binaries.

Cheers

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.