Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/18 16:01:54 UTC

Moderation for legal-archive@ - kitten-auth.pdf

The software grant for Thoof's kitten captcha that I submitted to
secretary@ and legal-archive@ as per IP-clearance requirements
documented at [1], was not moderated through legal-archive@. The
document has been committed to subversion by Sam (thanks!).

Is there any active moderator for legal-archive? Should we still
require that Software Grants are submitted to legal-archive@? Or is it
enough for record keeping that they are committed to svn?

Martijn

Re: Moderation for legal-archive@ - kitten-auth.pdf

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Martijn Dashorst
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The software grant for Thoof's kitten captcha that I submitted to
> secretary@ and legal-archive@ as per IP-clearance requirements
> documented at [1], was not moderated through legal-archive@. The
> document has been committed to subversion by Sam (thanks!).
>
> Is there any active moderator for legal-archive? Should we still
> require that Software Grants are submitted to legal-archive@? Or is it
> enough for record keeping that they are committed to svn?

I'm the moderator of legal-archive.  I see your original email, but
don't see the moderation request.  Odd.

I see svn as the official repository.  The archives are primarily for
problem determination and resolution.  Note that both secretary@ and
legal-archive@ are archived.

- Sam Ruby