Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by William Ferguson <wi...@mincom.com> on 2000/09/14 01:29:03 UTC

UpToDate Task

Stefan,

I have made the extension to the UpToDate Task so that it extends from
the MatchingTask.
This allows specification of the source files using the patterns from
the MatchingTask.

I have also included html User Doco for it.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.

Re: UpToDate Task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 HN> This task is very useful, so please take it into consideration >
 HN> Ant commiters.

I've promised William to do so - maybe a modified version of it with a
different name but I will. Sometime early next week I hope.

Stefan

Re: UpToDate Task

Posted by Hiroaki Nakamura <hn...@mc.neweb.ne.jp>.
Hi, William.

In my previous mail (Message-ID: <39...@mc.neweb.ne.jp>),
I posted a task of the same name without notice that you posted yours
earlier.  I am sorry for the confusion.  Now I hope your UpToDate task
will be included in the Ant distribution soon.  This task is very useful,

William Ferguson wrote:

> Stefan,
>
> I have made the extension to the UpToDate Task so that it extends from
> the MatchingTask.
(snip)

--
)Hiroaki Nakamura) hnakamur@mc.neweb.ne.jp