Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/06/14 08:08:38 UTC

[4.0.4] Binaries available

The Tomcat 4.0.4 binaries are now available. Both the tester and
Watchdog passed successfully on the build. It also includes very little
changes over 4.0.4 Beta 3.

Please test for showstoppers or build errors. The welcome file for the
main directory references the j-t-c build directory for native connector
builds, so it would be nice if this was populated with builds for JK 1.2
and Webapp. RPMs are also needed (thanks in advance Henri :)).

The official release announcement will happen early next week unless
some major problem is found since then.

I would also like to apologize for the delays in making this release
available.

Downloads for the proposed final build:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.0.4/

Remy

Re: [4.0.4] Binaries available

Posted by Renato <re...@yahoo.com>.
 Is there possibility the patch for bug #9715 could make it to 4.0.5-b1 ? I found it very very useful...
Thanks !
Renato - Brazil
  Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> wrote: The Tomcat 4.0.4 binaries are now available. Both the tester and