Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Perry Molendijk <pe...@inflexions.com> on 2002/08/08 14:06:25 UTC

commandline and database access

inflexions.com: homeIs there way to load the jdbc driver when using Cocoon
from the commandline? Similar to <init-param> in web.xml.
And off course if there is, how do you do it?

Regards

Perry Molendijk

RE: commandline and database access

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Perry Molendijk [mailto:perry@inflexions.com]
>
> inflexions.com: homeIs there way to load the jdbc driver when using
Cocoon
> from the commandline? Similar to <init-param> in web.xml.

I've seen this question, think that answer is: there is no way right
now.

> And off course if there is, how do you do it?

You patch Main.java

Vadim