Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@apache.org> on 2022/09/01 03:49:34 UTC

New Release Candidate 4.0.0-rc1 Testers Needed

Hello Everyone,

This was already announced on the Apache SpamAssassin developers mailing
list, but since we are pretty close to a new full release, we thought it
a good idea to give people on the users mailing list a heads up and an
opportunity to test out our release candidate for SpamAssassin 4.0.0.

It is looking pretty solid. We could use as many people as possible who
are in a position to try it out.

Here is a link to the archived announcement we made on the developers
mailing list, which has all the details on downloading, what's new, and
upgrading from version 3.4.x.

https://lists.apache.org/thread/cqhpzy9pp26mq7bzw4jcvzx6swop6lcg

Thanks,

Sidney Markowitz