Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org> on 2014/06/29 17:45:46 UTC

Apache CloudStack support for Stratos

Hi Devs,

Apache CloudStack is a popular open source cloud computing platform, but
Stratos is lacking CloudStack support as an IaaS provider. So, I am going
to work on CloudStack support for Stratos.
It seems there is own CloudStack API but Cloudstack is supported by
jclouds[1] and pretty much everything the Cloudstack API can do is
implemented in jclouds. I am still at initial steps of setting up
CloudStack on my machine and I will update this thread as progress.

Your suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Melan

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/master/apis/cloudstack

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasinghage

Re: Apache CloudStack support for Stratos

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
Great to see Lakmal will talk at CCCEU14 about this integration :-)

Cheers,

--Tuna

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason,

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
Thanks for cc'ed me.

Actually I'm not follow this feature anymore. Jason is doing well. Hope to
see this soon.

Cheers,

--Tuna

Posted by Jason Daly <ja...@systembind.com>.