Posted to commits@jclouds.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/05/08 09:07:39 UTC

[Jclouds Wiki] Update of "Publishing API docs" by AndrewPhillips

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jclouds Wiki" for change notification.

The "Publishing API docs" page has been changed by AndrewPhillips:
https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Publishing%20API%20docs?action=diff&rev1=12&rev2=13

  = How to publish the Maven site (including Javadocs) for Apache jclouds =

- The current process leaves - shall we say - "room for optimization", so any improvement suggestions are appreciated.
+ The current process leaves - shall we say - "room for optimization", so any improvement suggestions are appreciated. See [[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-147|JCLOUDS-147]] for ongoing work.

  <<TableOfContents(3)>>