Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ninad panday <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/09 07:51:22 UTC

Using SVK to synchronize tow subversion repositories

Hi all,

Can any help me to know how to use SVK to synchronize two subversion repositories

Ninad

---------------------------------

Re: Using SVK to synchronize tow subversion repositories

Posted by Kang-min Liu <gu...@gmail.com>.

This is the first entry in SVKFAQ : http://svk.elixus.org/?SVKFAQ

--
☛ Cheers,
Kang-min Liu

Re: Using SVK to synchronize tow subversion repositories

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 5/9/06, ninad panday <ni...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can any help me to know how to use SVK to synchronize two subversion
> repositories

You might have better luck asking these questions on an SVK mailing list.

-garrett