Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by sciUser <sh...@securitycentric.net> on 2019/07/23 16:34:00 UTC

Need Guacamole developer PM for further details.

Hello,

Looking for a Guacamole developer to build a custom iframe/use Guac APi for
split frame support and maintain mouse and keyboard focus when switching
between windows.

Its not new, but there are zero coding examples on the internet.
Code must work in Mobile, and all HTML5 browsers.

I would do this myself, but I am on 5 other projects that are time
demanding.

Thank You

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole  installations