Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Chou <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/22 00:45:18 UTC

modify html error page in Tomcat

Hi,

This might be a newbie question but is it possible for tomcat to return a
customized html error page such as 404 File Not Found? I'd like to do that just
like in IIS where you can specify customized error page for each return code.

Thanks for your help!

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

RE: modify html error page in Tomcat

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com>.
I don't exactly (depends on your exact scenerio) , but it is possible to
redirect apache error pages to servlets. (see httpd.conf)

Mvgr,
Martin