Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/09 16:06:21 UTC

Re: Migrating away from Travis-CI

I have removed the Travis config files from the repositories now (+
qpid-site), following a prod from infra.

Any jobs that weren't already covered in another CI env, like GHA etc,
now no longer exist and still need a replacement to be set up if
wanted.

Robbie

Posted by Daniil Kirilyuk <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robbie,

We prepared a PR for qpid-broker-j with the migration of removed
Travis CI jobs to GitHub Actions:

https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/166

Could you take a look at it when you have time?

Kind regards,
Daniil Kirilyuk