Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 19:15:00 UTC

antrun plugin: include all jars?

When I invoke the antrun plugin, how do I get Maven to include all of
the Ant jars on the classpath, not just the main one?

There are a ton of Ant optional tasks that I can't seem to use, and when
I add extra Ant jar files to the pom, the antrun plugin isn't picking
them up.

Re: antrun plugin: include all jars?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
add the optional jars as dependencies *to the antrun plugin*

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin>
    <dependencies>
     <!-- put them here -->
    </dependencies>
  </plugin>
</plugins.

Note that the first project (in a multi-module project) to execute a plugin
is the one that loads the plugin, so you need to use pluginManagement in the
root