Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 07:38:30 UTC

Re: GSoC 2023

Hello All,
I have read the list of responsibilities for GSoC admin [1], and here are
the few things I can help with
1. Preparing and sending out emails
2. Coordinating with mentors and mentees during different phases of the
event

As Sanyam has experience in the process, he is a better fit to be the admin.
Thus, I propose to assist him with his responsibilities.

Let me know if it is doable.

[1] https://community.apache.org/gsoc-admin-tasks.html

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: GSoC 2023

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Swapnil.
I am really excited to join hands on this.

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: GSoC 2023

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

> I looked at the  APACHE COMMONS NUMBERS project as it is open and I found
> it interesting.
> I am unable to see the issues list on github in this project.

Check here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NUMBERS%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC

Could you please suggest a project based on JAVA?

Can look for Java here
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?language

-Ayush

Re: GSoC 2023

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Le mer. 18 janv. 2023 à 14:15, aryan saxena <ar...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello
> I looked at the  APACHE COMMONS NUMBERS project as it is open and I found
> it interesting.

Great!  We need people there.

> I am unable to see the issues list on github in this project.
> Could you please suggest a project based on JAVA?

"Commons Numbers" is a (pure) Java component of the "Commons" project:
   https://commons.apache.org/numbers

Regards,
Gilles

Re: GSoC 2023