Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/07/10 00:12:20 UTC

Duplicated Ant project in trunk?

Hi:

I was trying to build lenya-trunk with cocoon 2.1.8-dev and the result is:

$./build.sh clean
Buildfile: build.xml

cocoon-init-tasks:
Duplicated project name in import. Project dist defined first in
/home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/src/targets/dist-build.xml and again in
/home/agallardo/svn/cocoon-2.1/tools/targets/dist-build.xml

the duplated name project seems to be "dist" at line 20 in lenya filea
and line 18 in cocoon file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this my fault?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Duplicated Ant project in trunk?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I was trying to build lenya-trunk with cocoon 2.1.8-dev and the
>> result is:
>>
>> $./build.sh clean
>> Buildfile: build.xml
>>
>> cocoon-init-tasks:
>> Duplicated project name in import. Project dist defined first in
>> /home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/src/targets/dist-build.xml and again
>> in /home/agallardo/svn/cocoon-2.1/tools/targets/dist-build.xml
>>
>> the duplated name project seems to be "dist" at line 20 in lenya
>> filea and line 18 in cocoon file.
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong? Is this my fault?
>

> no, I am experiencing the same problem. I renamed the project name to
> "lenya-dist"
> and the problem is gone ;-)
>
> Please update your local workspace and try again.

Thanks, Michi ;-)

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I was trying to build lenya-trunk with cocoon 2.1.8-dev and the result
> is:
>
> $./build.sh clean
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> cocoon-init-tasks:
> Duplicated project name in import. Project dist defined first in
> /home/agallardo/svn/lenya-trunk/src/targets/dist-build.xml and again
> in /home/agallardo/svn/cocoon-2.1/tools/targets/dist-build.xml
>
> the duplated name project seems to be "dist" at line 20 in lenya filea
> and line 18 in cocoon file.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Is this my fault?

no, I am experiencing the same problem. I renamed the project name to
"lenya-dist"
and the problem is gone ;-)

Please update your local workspace and try again.

Michi

> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

Michael Wechner