Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/11/16 10:41:30 UTC

Re: Bug in Order View Page of Sales Order

Hi Ashish,

Has this been finally fixed (I know we can't test this currently because of another issue related to payment release)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ashish,

Forget it : it works (after an ant clean-all run-install), even the problem I reported earlier, not sure why yet for the 2d
though...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>