Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sriram Reddy <re...@euclid.com> on 2002/08/02 06:59:58 UTC

report method

Hi

We would want to upload and down load files from the web (including
older version) for which I am making a call through the client to get
the history of an given file as webResource.reportMethod() but this is
throwing up an error as HTTP/1.1 501 Method REPORT is not defined in RFC
2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API.  I am using tomcat 4.1.7
and the slide nightly code of july 25th.  Could anyone help me with some
pointers in this regard.

Thanks
sriram