Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Davis, Jeremy" <Je...@stercomm.com> on 2003/03/21 22:46:39 UTC

RE: tomcat responds with localhost, but refuses the connection w/ mach inename

Ahhh, found that I wasn't completely starting, it was hanging looking for
the keystore file, which had the wrong path, so shutting down was not
happening, cause it was not up and listening on that port yet.

Jeremy Davis
Senior Support Analyst
BPI Marketplace Integration
614.760.8941