Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "john.tiger" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 17:54:50 UTC

couchdb same domain policy on local dev machine with multiple sites

on our local development machines,  we want to be able to develop and
test on multiple web sites - we have done this with nginx using fake
domain names - this seems to cause a problem with couchdb with the local
domain policy.

has anyone done this ?  what did your nginx setup look like ?

Re: couchdb same domain policy on local dev machine with multiple sites

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
The blog post you list seems to present some suggestions. Pick which ever
fits your setup. ;)

--
NS

Re: couchdb same domain policy on local dev machine with multiple sites

Posted by "john.tiger" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "john.tiger" <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 09/19/2012 10:14 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM, john.tiger<jo...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> on our local development machines,  we want to be able to develop and test
>> on multiple web sites - we have done this with nginx using fake domain names
>> - this seems to cause a problem with couchdb with the local domain policy.
>>
>> has anyone done this ?  what did your nginx setup look like ?
> Waiting CORS support (really tomorrow)

do you mean in Couch or Apache ?  apparently nginx does support CORS but
have no idea how that would work with couch

Re: couchdb same domain policy on local dev machine with multiple sites

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.