Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alex <my...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 02:36:21 UTC

phishing_reply_addresses list

Hi,

Anyone know what happened to the phishing_reply_addresses list? It
appears that the sourceforge site that was hosting it has been
unreachable for a few days.

https://aper.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/aper/phishing_reply_addresses

I thought someone might know of another way to obtain it?

Anyone else using it regularly?

Re: phishing_reply_addresses list

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.
Am 19.07.2015 um 02:36 schrieb Alex:
> Anyone know what happened to the phishing_reply_addresses list? It
> appears that the sourceforge site that was hosting it has been
> unreachable for a few days.
>
> https://aper.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/aper/phishing_reply_addresses
>
> I thought someone might know of another way to obtain it?
>
> Anyone else using it regularly?

Sourceforge has a problem for days now

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/
The sourceforge.net website is temporarily in static offline mode.
Only a very limited set of project pages are available until the main
website returns to service.

Re: phishing_reply_addresses list

Posted by Alex Regan <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

>> Anyone know what happened to the phishing_reply_addresses list? It
>> appears that the sourceforge site that was hosting it has been
>> unreachable for a few days.
>
> As The Register saltily puts it, Sourceforge has experienced
> "Total Inability To Support Usual Performance"
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/07/17/souceforge_titsup/
>
> I think this sounds the death-knell for SF.  If it ever comes back up,
> I expect most active projects to flee to alternative providers.

Yes, I've heard of all kinds of weird stuff going on over there,
including projects being hijacked, etc.

I was wondering if someone knew where the project may now being hosted,
or if someone had reason to believe the project was dead.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: phishing_reply_addresses list

Posted by Dianne Skoll <df...@roaringpenguin.com>.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 20:36:21 -0400
Alex <my...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know what happened to the phishing_reply_addresses list? It
> appears that the sourceforge site that was hosting it has been
> unreachable for a few days.

As The Register saltily puts it, Sourceforge has experienced
"Total Inability To Support Usual Performance"

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/07/17/souceforge_titsup/

I think this sounds the death-knell for SF.  If it ever comes back up,
I expect most active projects to flee to alternative providers.

Regards,

Dianne.