Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Keith Rochford <ro...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2007/05/29 19:02:09 UTC

TPTP Code Generation Problems

Hi All,
I'm working through the IBM tutorial by Mr Subramanian, on creating WSDM
endpoints using BTM & TPTP and am having difficulty with the code
generation.

It seems that the path searched for the WSDLs is not relative to the
workspace directory or the location chosen when creating the
Maneagability Endpoint Project.
If I copy the contents of the project directory to the root of the
filesystem and re-run the code generation it works.

If I look at the properties for the project it shows:
Location: /home/user/workspace/IBM-TPTP-tutorial

The code generation seems to be using the value of 'Path' rather than
the value of 'Location'.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

== Exception Stack Trace: ==
.
.
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.Exception: IWAT0630E Loading wsdl files failed
.
.
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: IWAT0630E
.
.
Caused by:
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1$DiagnosticWrappedException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /IBM-TPTP-tutorial/HttpServer.mrt (No
such file or directory)
.
.
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/IBM-TPTP-tutorial/HttpServer.mrt (No such file or directory)
.
... 9 more

== Session Data: ==
eclipse.buildId=M20070212-1330
java.version=1.4.2_06
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_IE
Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86

Re: TPTP Code Generation Problems

Posted by Balan Subramanian <bs...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,
Can you please post this on the TPTP newsgroup so that we can continue our
discussion on it. You can find details on how to access it at:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic/library/ac-wsdmos.html?S_TACT=105AGX09&S_CMP=art#N100BC
Thanks,
Balan

Balan Subramanian