Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by SAUNIER Maxence <MS...@q1c1.fr> on 2018/11/30 13:19:24 UTC

TR: ManifoldCF 2.11, DatTime format in Status and Job Management

Hello Karl,

Can I change the datetime format < MM-dd-yyyy hh:mm:sss > to have < yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss > or < dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss > ?

Thanks,

Re: ManifoldCF 2.11, DatTime format in Status and Job Management

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I looked again at what is available natively under Java for locale-specific
date formatting.  The only game in town seems to be DateFormat, which has
only 9 canned configurations for date/time formatting.  The one that most
closely matches what we do now comes out like this for US:

' 11/30/18 10:14:53 AM'

This is not quite what you want since you don't get milliseconds and you
don't get a 4-character year either.  But it's the best I can do with
off-the-shelf stuff, other than to make the format be configurable in
properties.xml, which I'm not thrilled with.

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.