Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 17:06:31 UTC

Re: Maven and macker plugin working??[UPDATES]

Hi Wayne,

I would like to propose two improvements for the macker-maven-plugin:

1. I think its better to define the rules directories (by default) to
src/main/config rather than target/classes. In fact, I think it's better to
don't add the Macker rules file in the project package.

2. Like for instance maven-pmd-plugin, I would like to be able to declare
several macker rules files:
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>macker-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <phase>compile</phase>
      <goals>
        <goal>macker</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
  <configuration>
    <rules>
      <rule>macker.xml</rule>
      <rule>macker-common.xml</rule>
    </rules>
  </configuration>
</plugin>
I submitted a patch for these two improvements.
cf. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-926

Regards,

Rémy