Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 10:14:43 UTC

Are these hardcodeed user/pass/host/port in plan.xml of farming correct ?

In  Gtrunk\plugins\clustering\farming\src\main\plan\plan.xml,  there are
some  hardcodeed ser/pass/host/port string in it. I'm not sure if they
should be something like ${PlanClusterNodeName} so that they can be set in
server\config\config_substitution.properties.

<gbean name="NodeInfo"
class="org.apache.geronimo.farm.config.BasicNodeInfo">
          <attribute name="name">${PlanClusterNodeName}</attribute>
          <xml-attribute name="extendedJMXConnectorInfo">
              <ns:javabean xmlns:ns="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment/javabean-1.0"
class="org.apache.geronimo.farm.deployment.DeploymentExtendedJMXConnectorInfo">
                  <ns:property name="username">*system*</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="password">*manager*</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="protocol">rmi</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="host">*localhost*</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="port">*1099*</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="urlPath">JMXConnector</ns:property>
                  <ns:property name="local">true</ns:property>
              </ns:javabean>
          </xml-attribute>
      </gbean>

Can anyone give me any thoughts ?

--
Shawn

Re: Are these hardcodeed user/pass/host/port in plan.xml of farming correct ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Got it ,thanks a lot !

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hi,

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to open a JIRA for this with a patch.  Thanks Ginanny.

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hi Shawn,