Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Juan Alonso <ju...@olecenter.com> on 2002/05/24 17:01:30 UTC

weblogic6.0 sp2 ¿instructions?

I'm trying to deploy axisbeta2 in Weblogic6.0 sp2, can anyone help me?

I go fine till the index page I click in Visit the Axis Servlet and I have
the next error in the console:

log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate configurator
[WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties].
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

The error is the same deploying with .war or with the context structure

thanks.

e-mail: juan.alonso@olecenter.com
Telf: +34 91 484 77 07