Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 20:58:08 UTC

XPath predicate, but not last

Hi!

A collegue of mine has run the following query:

//element(*,cmed:translatable)[@cmed:category0={0}]/* order by
@cmed:timestamp descending

and reported it as working. Now, not that I don't believe him, but
according to JCR spec:

[quote]
Support for predicates in the last step of the location path is
required.
[/quote].

Should I understand that Jackrabbit supports predicates also on
non-last step locations? Or is it because of the *?

(this is run against the 1.0 release).

many, many thanks in advance for your quick (blink) replies.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Re: XPath predicate, but not last

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
An EXCELLENT one! Probably you already know it.... great job guys!

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.