Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Bruno Verachten <Br...@laposte.net> on 2002/03/12 15:32:45 UTC

Using XSLTC in native mode

Hi,

I'm currently using XSLTC in native mode. I've made a task in ANT to compile
XSLT files into classes, before using them. These classes will be reused
many
times, and I have to offer the possibility to *cascade* them.
I used the XSLTApp example (which I adapted for my needs) for cascading
the stylesheets with Xalan, but I don't manage to do the same thing with
XSLTC
in native mode...
Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Verachten, France.

Using XSLTC in native mode: maybe a BUG in the compilation?

Posted by Bruno Verachten <Br...@laposte.net>.
Hi,

I have compiled some test XSLT files with XSLTC, and from times to times,
inner classes are generated. It seems that there is a problem with the
inner class at runtime, because they can't be found. I used a package
for the stylesheets, and those without an inner class work perfectly...

If it ever was a BUG, how can I write my stylesheets not to get
an inner class?

$ java Execute sources.xml net.atos.mm.fwk.jcg.xsl.source.main
Could not transform XML document.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
net/atos/mm/fwk/jcg.xsl.source.main$0

Note the strange package definition with '/' instead of '.'.

When I use a stylesheet that doesn't exist, the package has a '.' and
not a '/'!

$ java Execute sources.xml net.atos.mm.fwk.jcg.xsl.sources.main
Could not find class file: net.atos.mm.fwk.jcg.xsl.sources.main.class .

Thanks.

Bruno Verachten.