Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/24 16:38:16 UTC

[discuss] nifi 1.22 looking worthy at this point

Team,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.22.0

It appears NiFi 1.22 has enough weight to be worth kicking out a release.
120+ JIRAs included several performance enhancers, bug fixes, a few new
features like ModifyCompression, PutGCP, etc..

Anything we're specifically waiting on?

Thanks

Re: [discuss] nifi 1.22 looking worthy at this point

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Team,

I plan to kick off the RC as soon as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-11593 lands.