Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by tomk <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/21 18:18:12 UTC

statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Hello,
How to check following thnigs:
How many entries (rows) is loaded to off-heap.
How many entries (rows) is loaded to on-heap
How many entries (rows) is swapped ?
(better metric: GB/MB)

Re: statistics of cache - number of loaded rows to particular tires.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Sure, you can have a look at VisorCache.estimateMemorySize sources if you really needs this.

—
Denis

Posted by Tomek W <rr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.