Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by li...@o2.pl on 2003/10/14 10:56:13 UTC

Problems with logicsheets

Hello all,

I am a relative newbie to Cocoon, so please for a bit of understanding;) I'm encountering problems with adding logicsheets to my project. If I use the option with <builtin-logicsheet>-tag in cocoon.xconf:

<builtin-logicsheet>
<parameter name="prefix" value="cxa"/>
<parameter name="uri" value="http://cxa/logicsheet"/>
<parameter name="href" value="context://logicsheet.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

then when I want to view the xsp-page I get an error:

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: markup-languages: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint [xsp]"

If I use the processing instruction xml-logicsheet in the actual document then I get an error, that the URI was not found, although it's specified in the sitemap.
(cocoon version 2.0.4, Tomcat 4.1, Windows 2000)

Could anyone tell me, what's the problem here?

Regards,

Jan