Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by toni karhu <tu...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/25 21:47:50 UTC

jsp:s + rundata

Im trying to use the rundata servive with JSP:s, im
not using any template engine.
In the jsp I do a usebean with DefaultTurbineRunData,
I then save the request into DefaultTurbineRunData,
after this i send the rundata into a bean.

However when I try to save the form data from the jsp
which should be in the DefaultturbineRunData, I get a
null pointer exception, where does the information go?
Im sure the request is in the data in the jsp as I
checked it. But it seems that
data.getParameters().setProperties(h); does not work??

The method giving the exception is:
ItemPeer.doInsert(h);

The whole stuff: which does not work
public void introspect(DefaultTurbineRunData data){
try{
Item h = new Item ();
data.getParameters().setProperties(h);
ItemPeer.doInsert(h);
}catch (java.lang.Exception e){
System.out.println("EXCEPTION CATCED"+e);
}
}

any suggestions are appreciated,
cheers,