Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Sean Hulbert <sh...@securitycentric.net.INVALID> on 2022/12/06 05:27:16 UTC

Event trigger

Hello,

In the guacamole file transfer what is the event trigger or handle when the
file upload is complete to the GUAC_USERNAME directory?

Thank You
Sean

Re: Event trigger

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 12:27 AM Sean Hulbert
<sh...@securitycentric.net.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the guacamole file transfer what is the event trigger or handle when the
> file upload is complete to the GUAC_USERNAME directory?

I do not believe there is any built-in trigger or handle for this that
is currently exposed at an API level. It would need to be added.

-Nick