Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mrh <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 16:02:21 UTC

Openwire or Stomp Tutorial

I'm trying to get a c++ client working using stomp or openwire, but am not
having any luck.  I need to use a protocol that supports selectors.  I've
search the web, the forums, and the ActiveMQ website and cannot find an
openwire or stomp tutorial or example code.  I have looked at the
activemq-cpp example code, but cannot find anything on selectors with CMS.
Can someone point in the direction of example code or a tutorial?

Thanks,
mrh

RE: Openwire or Stomp Tutorial

Posted by mrh <mr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Nate!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Somehow I had
overlooked the constructor.  I had found the consumer's getMessageSelector()
method, but could not find a corresponding setMessageSelector().  I don't
know why I did not check the constructor.  Thanks, again!

mrh

Posted by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com>.