Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Dickson, Matt MR" <ma...@defence.gov.au> on 2018/01/12 01:43:24 UTC

Impala integration [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

UNOFFICIAL

I'm looking at integrating Impala with Accumulo and noticed an old Jira task https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-839

Has this idea progressed or been undertaken by anyone?  Even if there is some basic proto-typing I could leverage I'd been very keen to hear.

If not, any guidance on how best to approach this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Re: Impala integration [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.
Matt,

I have not heard of anyone doing anymore with Impala besides that ticket.
CC'ing the dev list for wider dissemination.

Mike

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.
Matt,