Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joel - Jakarta List <ja...@poptarantula.com> on 2001/05/22 21:28:22 UTC

RE: Sorry, message sent 3 times in error

I apologize, I mistakenly sent my message 3 different times.  When my first
post did not arrive within 2 hours, I assumed there must be security
restrictions on which mail accounts can post messages.  Thus, I tried again
with a different account.  This was entirely my error....sorry :)