Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jonathan Chawke <j_...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/29 11:51:22 UTC

ISP's that host SOAP applications?

Does anyone know of any ISP's that will host SOAP applications?

I've found lists of ISP's that do servlets/jsp, but none that mention SOAP:
- http://www.servlets.com/isps/
- http://www.adrenalinegroup.com/jwsisp.html

Thanks,
Jonathan.

RE: ISP's that host SOAP applications?

Posted by Luis ROSSO - Up 2 U - Internet Solutions <lr...@up2u.com.ar>.
Hi, Jonathan.

I've been looking for one for a time; I've even posted a similar question to
this mailing list, but get no answers.

I've got just the following two:
www.wantjava.com
www.aoindustries.com

They include SOAP as an item in their hosting plans, and their
representatives have confirmed this to me. However, I haven't used their
services yet.

Hope it helps.

Luis