Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marty Pomeroy <ma...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2021/01/31 04:02:37 UTC

4.2 release testing

Hi. I’m a mostly retired former software engineer currently running on an iMac with Big Sur 11.1.  I had some docx files crash my OpenOffice 4.1.8 just last week.  I had to take them to my Windows laptop where they opened fine, saved them as .odt, and then I could bring them back to my mac.

I saw your request for testers and would be happy to help test 4.2.0. Let me know how I can help.

Marty

Re: 4.2 release testing

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
sry, I forgot to cc you on the mailing list.

Re: 4.2 release testing

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello Marty,