Posted to general-ja@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/08/16 18:02:15 UTC

Help wanted: Updating the Japanese Language Homepage

The Japanese version of AOO is very popular.  It is one of our top
downloads, #5 on the list:

http://www.openoffice.org/stats/countries.html

However our Japanese home page is in bad shape, with outdated
information, broken links, old logos, etc..

See it here:   http://www.openoffice.org/ja/

Do we have anyone who can help?   I am willing to help on the
technical side of this, committing patches, etc.  But I don't
understand any Japanese.  So I need some help from the NL community.

Thanks!

-Rob